- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USAID representatives visited Georgia2009-11-03 17:51
In the framework of the project for support of small and medium business the meeting of USAID [United States Agency for International Development] envoys and the Association of Georgian businessmen and the Ministry of Economy representatives - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The sides came to the conclusion that the sooner "Made in Georgia" products will be brought to local market, the sooner it will be able to replace import, and subsequently favor the development of local industry.
The representatives of the business community also were presented the results of the survey with 233 respondent Georgian companies. The results claim that import amounts 75 per cent of Georgian commodity turnover, export - 25 per cent.