- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Officials of the Ministry of Natural Resources of Georgia detained2009-11-05 10:12
High-ranking officials of the Ministry of Environment Protection and Natural Resources were detained in Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Constitutional Security Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs detected the fact of illegal scheme of timber production and arrested Nikoloz Chimakadze, the Head of the Inspection of Environmental Protection and Kukuri Rukhaia, the Deputy Head of Urgent Response Service, the message of the Ministry of Natural Resources say.
According to Soso Alavidze, the head of the Constitutional Security Department, the arrested dissembled the illegal chopping of woods and systematically extorted money from entrepreneurs - GHN.
The crime implies up to 11 years of imprisonment.