- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Shevarnadze departed for Germany2009-11-05 11:10
Yesterday Eduard Shevarnadze, the ex-President of Georgia, departed for Germany to participate in the events devoted to the 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall, said marina Davitashvili, the assistant of his bureau.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Eduard Shevarnadze is considered to be one of the statesmen who assisted the unification of Germany most.
Previously Shevarnadze stated he planned to visit Germany next year. In the course of the anniversary he met with Angela Merkel, the Chancellor of Germany, Horst Köhler, the President of Germany, Mikhail Gorbachyov, the ex-president of the USSR, George Bush-senior, the ex-President of the USA, and Helmut Kohl, the ex-Chancellor of Germany.
Georgia Times had already reported that a Germen cinema company was shooting a movie about Shevarnadze.