- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian teenagers with explosive matters detained in Tskhinval2009-11-05 11:43
Yesterday South Ossetian law enforcement bodies detained Georgian citizens with grenades and explosive matters.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The underaged Georgian citizens were detained at appr. 11 p.m. and delivered to the interior Ministry of South Ossetia. The law enforcement structures revealed all the four were residents of Tirdzanisi [Gori region of Georgia], who had illegally penetrated into the territory of South Ossetia.
The teenagers were detained in Tskhuinval, the four grenades and explosive devices were taken away, the arrested are being interrogated.