- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Laborite leader departed for the USA2009-11-05 15:37
Shalva Natelashvili, the leader of the Labour Party, today departed for the USA with a one week's working visit.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He's also planned to conduct meetings in the UN - the VZGLYAD.
"I'll deliver real information about the disastrous domestic and foreign policy of President Mikheil Saakashvili", he said before departure.
At the same time he refused to say who he must hold meetings with to keep representatives of Georgian embassy to the USA and Permanent Representative office of Georgia to the UN.
Shalva Natelashvili planned negotiations in Washington and New York.