- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Mass media: Burjanadze to visit Moscow in the nearest time2009-11-05 18:13
The pro-opposition Democratic Movement-United Georgia leader Nino Burjanadze will visit Moscow soon, the VZGLYAD reports citing to the Georgian Times [Georgian weekly].gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the paper, she's invited by Gocha Dzasokhov, a businessman of Ossetian origin, who had to leave Georgia due to discord with Mikheil Saakashvili.
The paper says in case Burjanadze comes to power, relation between Russian and Georgia improve.
It also notes the "shadow cabinet" of the ex-Speaker is formed: PM - Zurab Noghaideli, law enforcement, security and defense bloc will be headed by Irakli Okruashvili, the ex-Minister of Defense [political emigrant, now in France], ideology will be responsibility of Erosi Kitsmarishvili, the ex-ambassador to Russia, founder of Rustavi-2.
Nino Burjanadze herself didn't comment these data.
Not so long ago opposition member, ex-PM Zurab Noghaideli visited Moscow and again called on Georgian authorities to start dialog with Russia.
He mentioned that negotiations must be started without pre-requisites and ultimatums.
It was the first meeting of Georgian opposition member with Russian diplomats after August events of 2008.