- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Quatar to invest USD 2 bn in Georgia2009-11-06 10:27
Qatar will invest about USD 2 bn in Georgia. According to the information of presidential administration, the messages came in the course of Georgian leader's visit to Qatar.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The agreements on prohibition of double taxation were also signed.
The Georgian delegation held meetings with the leaders of Qatar, local businessmen and representatives of various investment groups. Quatari Diar, the a major global force in real estate investment showed interest in investing in Georgia, in particular in such spheres as tourism and real estate.
In the nearest time Qatari businessmen will visit Georgia, both Tbilisi and the western part of the country - Senaki, Ankalia, Batumi, and will study the situation and opportunities for investment.