- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Criminal case against the Foreign Minister of Armenia can be instituted2009-11-06 11:19
Criminal case over violation of the Constitution, against the Foreign Minister of Armenia Edward Nalbadyan, can be instituted.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He's also suspected of crimes threatening the national security, defense and protection of the republic, said physicist Simon Kamsarakyan, the member of the Public Council for defense and national security - Armenia Today.
Kamsarakyan has already sent the request to the General Prosecutor's office. He believes the Foreign Minister should answer some questions: who and where initialedArmenian-Turkish protocols, who prepared the so-called press release on behalf of Foreign Ministers of Armenia, Turkey, and Switzerland, and why there're no signatures of the sides. Did on August 30th 2009 the President of Armenia have the texts of initialed protocols and the press release on the 3 languages, and why initialed protocols aren't published, etc.
Besides, Kamsarakyan is sure the contents of the initialed Armenian-Turkish protocols aren't the same as of the signed. "These protocols is a risky gambling from the side of Foreign Ministers of Armenia, Turkey, and Switzerland".