- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Burjanadze disclaimed rumors about her trip to Moscow2009-11-06 11:56
Nino Burjanadze, the leader of Democratic Movement-United Georgia leader doesn't intend to visit Moscow soon, despite the messages of mass media.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"This information is wrong", the statement of her press service, spread today, says - the VZGLYAD.
According to yesterday's messages in the Georgian Times [Georgian weekly] paper, she was invited by Gocha Dzasokhov, a businessman of Ossetian origin, who had had to leave Georgia due to discord with Mikheil Saakashvili.
The paper said in case Burjanadze comes to power, relations between Russian and Georgia would improve.
It also mentioned the "shadow cabinet" of the ex-Speaker was formed: PM - Zurab Noghaideli, law enforcement, security and defense bloc would be headed by Irakli Okruashvili, the ex-Minister of Defense [political emigrant, now in France], ideology would be under responsibility of Erosi Kitsmarishvili, the ex-ambassador to Russia, the founder of Rustavi-2.