- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Abkhazian presidential candidates know the language well2009-11-06 13:00
According to Alexey Kaslandzia, the chairman of the linguistic commission of Abkhazia, all the presidential candidates passed the exam in Abkhazian language - Apsnypress.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The commission assessed the state language level of Beslan Butba, Zaur Ardzinba and Vitaliy Bganba as sufficient," he said.
Sergey Bagapsh and Raul Khajimba demonstrated their good knowledge of Abkhazian in 2004, and the commission decided not to examine them, but they themselves decided to sit the test.
The candidates were supposed to read the text in Abkhazian aloud and retell it. The test also included dialogs on various topics, and answers to the questions of the commission members.