- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition asks the USA to save democracy in the country2009-11-06 15:14
Today opposition leaders sent an address to John Bass, the U.S. ambassador to Georgia. They urged Washington to demand complying with obligations taken in the framework of Georgian-American Charter of strategic partnership.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The opposition called on the U.S. embassy in Georgia to take maximum efforts and demand from the authorities of Georgia the valid implementation of Georgian - U.S. Charter on strategic partnership, the statement says -Interfax.
Its authors say that over three months passed after the visit of Joseph Biden, the U.S. Vice President, to Georgia, but the society feels no moves towards the development of the democracy and doesn't see the readiness of the Georgian government to implement the recommendations of the USA.