- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Chochyev: 8th round of Geneva Talks will be crucial2009-11-06 15:59
According to Boris Chochiyev, the head of South Ossetian delegation in Geneva Talks, the 8th round must be crucial, as at the previous meetings representatives of international organisations, the USA, and Georgia refused to take seriously the statements of Russia, Abkhazia and South Ossetia about Georgia's being the aggressor in August 2008 war. Now the report of tagliavini's commission is ready - Res.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The report is published, and everything is called with its names, - he mentioned. - We have complains about the report, but the main is said - Saakashvili started the war".
He added that the agenda of November 11th meeting includes working out non-use of force agreements, work on basic elements to frame agreements on non-use of force and accords in the sphere of international security".
Besides, Tskhinval will raise the issue of mechanisms on incident prevention and response reasonability and meetings of working groups, as, according to Chochiyev, these meetings bring no result.