- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Non-parliamentary opposition to participate in November 7th protest actions2009-11-06 16:44
Non-parliamentary opposition parties will participate in the protest actions of NGOs on November 7th.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Tomorrow activists and opposition supporters will gather at 3 p.m. near the Public TV, then they join actions of NGOs - Trend.
He said the demands will remain the same, or will be more. "The motto of tomorrow's action will be Struggle to the Victorious End, said Levan Gachechiladze, ex-presidential candidate.
Democratic Movement-United Georgia joins actions. Nino Burjanadze stated the protest against the government will be expressed.
The Alliance for Georgia and the Labour Party won't participate.