- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition again demanded Saakashvili’s resignation2009-11-07 20:57
"Today we gathered to demand mass media freedom; the fact of humiliating a Geogian by a Georgian must be prohibited. The actions won't stop as long as Saakashvili is the head of state", stated Levan Gachechiladze, one of the opposition leaders, at today's rally staged in the anniversary of November 7th 2007 dispersal of the protest action - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Nino Burjanadze, another opposition leader, the crime of the government is doing nothing and subsequently making people look for shelter and work abroad.
She said Mikheil Saakashvili failed to fulfill the promises he made in the period of the Rose Revolution, and must leave.