- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetian delegation departed for Geneva2009-11-09 11:59
South Ossetian delegation departed for Geneva to participate in another round of Geneva Talks on security in Caucasus, said Boris Chochyev, the head of the delegation - Res.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The eighth round of the Geneva Talks will be held in November 11th in Geneva. It will be devoted to working out the agreements on non-use of force and work on basic elements on frame agreements on non-use of force and accords in the sphere of international security.
According to Chochiyev, it's directed at working out the future non-use of force agreements. The issue of missing people, refugees; and humanitarian issues will be one of the main the agenda as well.
"The South Ossetian side will raise the question of reasonability of joint incident prevention and response mechanisms and working groups' meetings, as we see no results of these meetings", Chochiyev said.