- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
A Georgian school closed because of the swine flu2009-11-09 12:26
A case of the swine flu was registered in Tbilisi school #34. In order to prevent the spread, the principal made decision to stop classes. Desinfection works must be conducted - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The diseased child was talking to a guest, who had arrived from Great Britain. No other cases have been registered in that school.
At the same time, Paata Imnadze, the head of the Center for Disease Control, didn't support the decision to stop classes.
According to previous messages, no quarantine will be introduced in Georgia due to swine flu. "The quarantine is introduced when the country faces serious problems. And it cannot be declared for disease prevention," said Alexander Kvitashvili, the Minister of healthcare of Georgia.