- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Akhalaia: operation in Afghanistan is the most difficult in the history of NATO2009-11-09 15:30
According to Bacho Akhalaia, the Minister of Defense of Georgia, peacemaking operation in Afghanistan is the primary priority of NATO and the most difficult operation in the Alliance's history - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Our common task is establishing peace and stability in Afghanistan, and therefore we must unite our efforts for successful accomplishment of the operation", he said.
Previously Immediate Response military maneuvers, conducted in Georgia, in Krtsanisi training center, in the course of recent two weeks, finished. The drills were the part of the program on training Georgian military before sending to Afghanistan.
In the course of the exercise the Armed Forces of Georgia were prepared for the counter-terrorist joint operation with U.S. military.