- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Teenagers arrested in South Ossetia visited by ICRC representatives2009-11-09 16:55
Representatives of the Tskhinvali office of the ICRC [International Committee of the Red Cross] were allowed in the pre-trial room of the Interior Ministry of South Ossetia to talk to the arrested teenagers - Res.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Young Georgians said they felt good and felt no pressure from the side. They disclaimed they had had any grenades of explosive devices, and only food was in the confiscated bag.
They knew they were charged of the illegal crossing the border and illegal storage of explosive devices, and were aware of the criminal liability for it.
One of the teenagers said he had intended to visit his home in Kheiti [Tskhinval region].