- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Parliament of Georgia to cooperate with Westminster Foundation for Democracy2009-11-09 18:06
Today the memorandum between the Parliament of Georgia and the Westminster Foundation for Democracy was signed by the Speaker David Bakradze and CEO Linda Duffield. The document implies the implementation of the program on confirming the opportunities of the parliament of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
David Bakradze explained the Foundation program will be directed at the support of MPs' performing their legislative, supervisory and representative functions.
It last 4 years, implies various seminars and trainings, exchange visits to the British Parliament. The final aim is the increase in effectiveness of the Georgian parliament's work.
The WFD conducts the similar program in Ukraine, Lebanon, Uganda, Mozambique.