- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Mikheil Saakashvili to discuss the case of teenagers with U.S. Vice President2009-11-10 10:24
Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, today will talk with the U.S. Vice President over the phone and discuss the problem of arrested teenagers from Tirdzinisi [Gori region of Georgia] by the Ossetian authorities.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He announced it at yesterday's meeting with Georgi Targamadze and Levan Vepkhvadze, the Christian Democratic leaders, who visited Tirdzinisi.
"As for the children, tomorrow we'll have a talk with the Vice president of America, and we'll discuss the issue. Today we invited to the Foreign Ministry the ambassador of France and demanded talk with Nicolas Sarcozy, who was the guarantor of the cease-fire agreement Russia broke", Saakashvili stated.
In his view, the statements being made today are not sufficient, and the statement of the EUMM o the topic isn't sufficient as well.