- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian delegation departed for negotiations in Geneva - 10 November, 20092009-11-10 11:01
This morning the delegation of Georgia departed for Geneva to participate in another round of international consultations.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The delegation is headed by deputy Foreign Minister Georgi Bokeria and includes heads of Abkhazian and South Ossetian governments-in-exile.
Before departure Bokeria said this time the main topic in agenda would be arrest of Georgian teenagers from Tirdzinisi.
Besides, the Georgian delegation will traditionally speak about Russia's non-implementation of cease-fire agreement; will demand access for international monitors to the "Russia-occupied" territories.
The consultations will take place on November 11th.