- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia’s foreign debt increased by USD 800 mln2009-11-10 11:47
By the state of October 31st 2009 Georgia's foreign debt amounts over USD 3.3 bn. According to the Ministry of Finance, it's by USD 0.8 bn more than the index of the similar period of 2008 and USD 34 mn more than on September 30th 2009.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Debt to many-sided creditors increased by USD 795.4 mln and is now over USD 2. 26 bn. Comparing to September 30th 2009 the index increased by USD 20 mln.
Georgia's debt to the World Bank - USD 1 190.7 mln; to the IMF - USD 799.7 mln, to the EBRD - USD 29.5 mln, ADB - USD 173.3 mln.
Debt to bilateral creditors increased by USD 41.7 mln [comparing to October 2008] - to USD 558.5 mln, and it's USD 4.9 mln more than in September 30th 2009. Germany tops the list with USD 200.8 mln, than follow Russia [USD 118.8 mln], Japan [USD 55.7 mln] and Turkey - USD 36 mln.
The Eurobonds, issued last April, include USD 500 mln.
Credits under state's guarantee amount USD 7.1 mln.