- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Laborites request the UN to investigate Saakashvili’s activities2009-11-10 15:20
Shalva Natelashvili, the leader of the pro-opposition labor party, turned to the UN with a request to establish an commission to investigate the activities of President Mikheil Saakashvili.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Natelashvili is currently staying in the USA with a working visit. In particular, in New York he's holding meetings in the UN headquarters.
"The UN must investigate the criminal activites of Saakashvili regime, moreover he repretedly violated the UN Charter", he said in the interview to the Alia newspaper.
Besides, "on behalf of 90 per cent of political parties and the population of Georgia the UN must raise issue to take under its aegis the next parliamentary and presidential elections".
In Natelashvili's view, otherwise Georgia is doomed to permanent coups de etat and there would be no hope for peaceful change of power.
He promised that opposition's work with the UN in this field would continue - the VZGLYAD.