- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The Conservative defended the Georgian tobacco manufacturers2009-11-10 16:01
The Conservative Party of Georgia protests against the government's decision to make equal excise for local and foreign tobacco products, and accuses the authorities of discrediting of the local tobacco industry - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Kakha Kukava, one of the party leaders, adoption of the law will merely mean the closure of local factories.
"Before the adoption of the law we demand to hold public discussion of the law, with participation of representatives from opposition, government and manufacturers", he highlighted.
Not so long ago, in the light of the demand of the WTO the government decided to introduce equal excise for both local and foreign tobacco products.