- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Foreign Ministry called the EUMM to intensive actions2009-11-10 16:38
Alexander Nalbandov, the deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia, today met with Gilles Janvier, the deputy head of the EUMM in Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Georgian side addressed the EU representatives and requested to use all the authority of the mission to ser free the Georgian teenagers, detained in South Ossetia on November 4th, with four grenades and explosive matters.
The sides agreed that consultations and cooperation over the issue will be continued.
Previously Georgi Bokeria, the deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia, said the topic will be focused on at the 8th round of Geneva Talks.
Shota Utiashvili, the spokesman of the Interior Ministry of Georgia, highlighted that the Georgian side would do anything to set free the arrested teenagers.