- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Foreign Ministry of Georgia condemns detention of fishermen from Anaklia2009-11-11 11:57
The Foreign Ministry of Georgia expressed its strong protest against the incident which allegedly took place in Anaklia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Georgian mass media spread messages about five citizens of Georgia detained in Georgian territorial wearers, not so far from Anaklia.
According to the data of the Georgian side, they were fishermen, detained by Russian troops' representatives. The fishermen were charged of illegal fishing.
"The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia expresses its strong protest over the actions of Russian occupation troops and demands the immediate return of the kidnapped citizens.
The Ministry calls on the international community to give adequate assessment and take respective measures in order to prevent Russia's culpable actions that constitute part of the Kremlin's aggressive plans," the statement says.
The Russian side hasn't already commented the information.