- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia: information of Georgian mass media is wrong2009-11-11 12:30
Vasiliy Malayev, the spokesman of the border guard department of the Federal Security Service of Russian in Abkhazia, disclaimed the messages of Georgian sources concerning the alleged detention of Georgian fishermen near Anaklia - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The information is wrong. Russian border ships, guarding sea borders of Abkhazia, didn't appear in the region Georgian mass media report about," he highlighted.
Previously the Foreign Ministry of Georgia expressed its strong protest against the incident which allegedly took place in Anaklia. According to Georgian mass media, five citizens of Georgia were detained in Georgian territorial wearers, not so far from Anaklia.
According to the data of the Georgian side, they were fishermen, detained by Russian troops' representatives. The fishermen were charged of illegal fishing.