- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili thanked Russia for wine embargo2009-11-11 13:53
Thanks to the great Russia for the embargo. It taught us to make better wine", said Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the President, now Georgian business must learn to sell wine with profit. Saakashvili is content with the grape harvest and success of the wine industry of the country.
He underlined that Georgia must develop tourism, and drawn the example of Lopota lake resort. Not so long ago few people knew about it, now it's an elite resort.