- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia to renounce import of genetically modified products2009-11-11 16:46
"We must develop in the way of our partners, but at the same time we must not repeat their mistakes", said President Mikheil Saakashvili at today's guest sitting of the government in Kakheti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He mentioned that many countries of Eastern Europe made a serious mistake when opened their markets for genetically modified products.
"We will not repeat that mistake and must not allow in the country the firms producing and distributing genetically modified products", Saakashvili said.
He said Georgia has good opportunities for production of ecologically pure products, and these must be implemented.