- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Natelashvili to open eyes of the USA to the government of Georgia2009-11-11 18:03
Shalva Natelashvili, the Laborite leader, staying with the visit in the USA, will acquaint U.S. officials with the actions of Saakashvili regime actions - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the course of his visit he has already held meeting with professors and students of Columbia University and delivered a lecture on democratic development of Caucasus region and geopolitical situation.
He also participated in the discussions, organized by the Department of State, where requested to send a monitoring group to study the cases of political opponents, persecution and repressions conducted by Saakashvili regime.
The opposition leader also requested to investigate the misappropriation of American credits, aid and grants.