- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Clash between refugees and police in Tbilisi suburb2009-11-11 18:30
The forced eviction of refugees from the state cottages in Okrokana settlement in Tbilisi suburb lead to local clashes with police.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Police squads evict refugees, who settled there in early 1990s, the refugees resist, the VZGLYAD reports citing to local mass media.
The road connecting Okrokana and Tbilisi might be blocked as a protest.
Among the evicted there's a family with nine children, the youngest 3 months old - mass media.
The Interior Ministry hasn't already commented the situation.