- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian government to get acquainted with opposition’s initiatives2009-11-12 10:22
Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, told Nika Gvaramia, the Minister of Education, and Alexander Kvitashvili, the Minister of Healthcare, to get acquainted with the initiatives of pro-opposition Christian Democratic party - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Two days ago I had a meeting with representatives of the Christian Democrats, and they raised very specific issues in the sphere of healthcare and education, - the President said. - I believe that many of these proposals are right, and it's not fine that opposition estimated some things better than we. But we must be able to accept the some of their ideas are right and beneficial for the state".
According to Saakashvili, implementation of opposition's ideas will cost Georgia a lot, but they Ministers will study them. He also highlighted the authorities must listen to opposition parties and exchange information.