- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi considers negotiations in Geneva futile2009-11-12 13:09
The 8th round of Geneva Talks on stability and security in Caucasus, held yesterday in Geneva, brought no results, stated representatives of the Georgian delegation.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Georgian side raised the issue of immediate release of four teenagers, detained by the authorities of South Ossetia.
EU representatives demanded the same, but no agreement was reached.
Besides, the South Ossetian side demanded from Tbilisi to prepare information about Ossetians lost last year. In case there would be none, they promised to suspend its participation in joint incident prevention mechanism, worked out at the Geneva talks. В
The attempt to agree the document on security provision were also futile. Representatives of Russia, Abkhazia and South Ossetia demanded 2 months to acquaint with the document.
Previously Grigoriy Karasin, the head of the Russian delegation, admitted that progress was little.