- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU ambassadors departed for conflict areas2009-11-12 16:17
Tomorrow the ambassadors of 27 EU countries will conduct meetings with representatives of government and opposition of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Today they must visit Abkhazia and South Ossetia to see the situation in the areas. The ambassadors intend to acquaint with situation in human rights field and cases of kidnapping.
When they return, they will discuss the situation with the Georgian side, calling the regions its "occupied territories". The issue of replacement of the monitoring mission in Abkhazia and South Ossetia by international police forces will presumably be raised.
The visit will last to November 14th.