- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Population census in Georgia postponed due to lack of money2009-11-12 16:51
The government of Georgia has no money for population census.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Therefore it was decided to adjourn it for 2 years, stated Gigol Pantsulaia, the head of the Republican Statistics Department - Interfax.
The census was planned to be held in January 2010, he added.
Not so long ago the Ministry of Justice of Georgia simplified the registration procedures of applications of birth and death. Now citizens don't have to fill in the forms manually, it will be done by employees of the Agency of Civil Registry , people are only left to sign and get the certificate.
According to Georgi Vashadze, the head of the Agency, it will shorten the time of registration and decrease the possibility of mistakes.