- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
WB to allocate Georgia USD 28 mln2009-11-12 18:37
The World Bank confirmed allocation of IBRD [International Bank for Reconstruction and Development] credit to Georgia at the sum of USD 28 mln. The money will be spent on rehabilitation of East-West highway.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Ministry of Economic Development of Georgia, the implementation of the project will favor gradual decrease of transportation expenditures, improvement of transit and its availability, also provision of East-West transport corridor.
The project will also reinforce government's possibilities, department of roads and local road building companies, will favor better planning of road nets and their management.
This project is the part of CPS [Country Partnership Strategy], being conducted in Georgia and implying rendering aid to the country in 2009-2012 by the WB group.