- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU to help Georgia work out a new strategy in Abkhazia and South Ossetia2009-11-13 11:11
The European Union pursues the policy of non-recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia favoring efforts of the Georgian government that is working out a new strategy in these regions, EU SP to South Caucasus Peter Semneby stated after yesterday's meeting with Georgian State Minister for Reintegration Temur Yakobashvili.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The meeting was also attended by Sweden's SP to Georgia Frederick Loydquist, the EU SP's political counselors and assistants of the State Minister for Reintegration.
The participants of the meetings discussed the situation in Abkhazia and South Ossetia and Georgia's state strategy. The State Minister presented the state's approaches to the issue in compliance with action plans and activities in progress.
Peter Semneby expressed readiness to get involved in elaboration of the strategy and an action plan within his authority. "We also spoke about the help the European Union may offer to the people of Abkhazia and South Ossetia", - Semneby remarked.