- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
ICRC keeps helping South Ossetia2009-11-13 16:18
The International Committee of the Red Cross helped the administrations of Tskhinval and Znauri districts of South Ossetia by providing two mobile workshops equipped with a welding machine, bench tools and a water leakage detector, Res IA reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Besides the ICRC regularly monitors access to drinking water for the population and living conditions in the districts affected by the armed conflict in order to help people fulfill their primary needs.
Over four thousand square meters of window pane were delivered to the republic, now the roofs in villages of Tskhinval districts are being repaired.
"We do our best to regularly control the project implementation and prevent delays so that people had their roofs repaired before December 1", - Nadege Desseur, head of the department for water supply and improvement of living conditions programs remarked.