- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili’s new economic initiatives to be discussed at the parliamentary bureau’s sitting2009-11-16 11:19
New economic initiatives of President Mikheil Saakashvili will be discussed at today's sitting of the parliamentary bureau.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The government will present the Parliament the draft of amendments to the budget and tax legislation, which will reflect the President's initiatives.
The Minister of Finance can be given more authority. Following the presidential initiative, he will be able to decide upon affixing a seal and attaching an enterprise. It's done to improve business climate in Georgia.
Besides, in draft amendments to the budget the government implies GEL 35 mln to return businessmen VAT they paid. According to the data of the government, GEL 126 mln have already been returned, and to the end of the year it will amount GEL 160-170 mln. The initiative must encourage businessmen tot pay taxes.
The initiatives were voiced by the President at the guest sitting of the government in Kakheti on November 11th.