- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Semneby to visit Azerbaijan2009-11-16 12:39
Peter Semneby, the EU special envoy to South Caucasus, will pay an official visit to Azerbaijan. The trip is the part of his regular consultations with Azerbaijanian authorities - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Azerbaijan is included in Eastern Partnership program of the EU, initiated in December 2008.
According to Ollie Rhen, the EU commissioner responsible for enlargement, Brussels intends to expand cooperation with Yerevan, Baku and Tbilisi at bilateral and multilateral levels. He stated that when the conditions are be created, the EU will start negotiations on signing agreements on free trade zones with these countries.