- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili discussed policy issues with MPs2009-11-16 15:32
At the meeting of President Mikheil Saakashvili with representatives of parliamentary majority the sides discussed issues of domestic and foreign policy.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The meeting was held in Avlabari residence of the President, MPs commented the discussed questions after it.
Pavle Kublashvili, one of the parliamentary majority leaders, the prospects of signing agreement on visa regime simplification with the EU were considered.
The coming [spring 2010] local authority elections; President's initiatives on economy liberalization, including return of VAT to businessmen, and implementation of President-presented Act of Economic Freedom were discussed.
The sides also touched upon the situation in Abkhazia and South Ossetia and highlighted the importance of further intensification of EUMM and its access to the regions.