- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgi Baramidze delivered a speech at the sitting of PA NATO2009-11-16 16:44
Georgi Baramidze, the State Minister for European and Atlantic Integration of Georgia is participating in the 55th PA NATO session, and delivered a report at the sitting of Committee on the Civil Dimension of Security.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the State Minister's press service, in his report he touched upon the issues of Georgia's security, situation in Abkhazia and South Ossetia, integration in NATO and reforms being conducted in the country in the framework of the process.
Baramidze called on NATO member countries to take active steps to favor the soonest release of the four Georgian teenagers, detained in South Ossetia.
In the course of his visit, began on November 13th, the State Minister met with John Tanner, the PA NATO President, David Hobbs, the Secretary General, Bruce George, the head of British parliament's delegation and the co-chairman of Georgia-NATO parliamentary council; parliamentarians of other NATO countries. Baramidze called on Western countries to support Georgia in its process of integration in the Alliance.