- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tina Kaidanow staying in Tbilisi2009-11-16 17:00
U.S. Assistant Secretary of State, Tina Kaidanow, is staying in Tbilisi and has already met with PM Nika Gilauri and Foreign Minister Grigol Vashadze - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
She explained that at the meeting with the PM they touched upon the teenagers, detained in the area of Georgian-South Ossetian conflict. Kaidanow said the way out of the situation must be found as soon as possible, and teenagers must be said free.
Kaidanow would participate in the meetings of working groups in the Georgia-U.S. Charter framework, to be held tomorrow, in the State chancellery of Georgia.