- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
David Tkeshelashvili’s meetings at the Council of Europe2009-11-17 11:35
Georgia's Minister for Regional Development and Infrastructure David Tkeshelashvili is now in Utrecht (Netherlands) to take part in the Council of Europe Conference of Ministers responsible for Local and Regional Government, the ministry's press service reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Tkeshelashvili will then leave for Strasbourg to attend the Georgian delegation's meeting with the Council of Europe leaders on November 18-20. The delegation also includes First Deputy Chairman of Parliament and head of the parliamentary committee on regional policy, self-administration and high-altitude regions.
Self-administration reforms currently going on in Georgia as well as plans for the future will be discussed at the meetings in Strasbourg.