- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Turkish Ambassador to Azerbaijan: issue on border opening with Armenia closed2009-11-17 14:15
Turkey expects Armenia's retaliatory steps on the border-opening issue.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Turkey has done half the way on the issue of border opening with Armenia. The rest of the way must be done by Armenia", - Turkish Ambassador to Azerbaijan Khulusi Kylydzh stated.
He remarked that now the border-opening issue is closed, News Azerbaijan agency reports.
"We informed the world community on the conditions needed for ratification of protocols on border-opening with Armenia by the Turkish parliament. The condition is to liberate Azerbaijani territories", - the diplomat highlighted.
The ambassador also talked about cancellation of visa regime between Azerbaijan and Turkey and the procedure of issuance of Turkish visas to Azerbaijani citizens to be simplified soon.
"Citizens of Azerbaijan shall be allowed to stay in Turkey for three months without a visa", - Kuludzh specified adding that the conditions for Turkish citizens staying in Azerbaijan will be the same.