- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opinion: Saakashvili not to be in charge of loans2009-11-17 17:10
According to Levan Vepkhadze of the Christian Democratic movement of Georgia, the system of state loan lending is illogical in the country, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Is the president a bank clerk? - Vepkhadze remarks. - loan management in the state banking sector is possible but it's not clear why the president should be in charge of it".
Vepkhadze also remarked there are no monetary reserves for budgetary loans according to the Budget Code of Georgia.