- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opinion: Investments for Georgia are like air to breathe2009-11-18 10:52
"Attraction of any investments is crucial for us since it's the only way to save the country's economy", - Emzar Dzhgerenaya, economy expert believes, Business Georgia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Presently there is serious investment deficit worldwide so the visit of Qatar Investment Authority representatives and the decision they made on investing is very important", - he remarked.
According to Dzhegerenaya, unlike Europe consideration of risk management is comparatively low in Asian countries, that's why it took the representatives from Qatar little time to make an investment decision".
Earlier it was reported that Qatar would invest nearly USD 2 bn in Georgia.