- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Chochiev: Georgia is constructing a military base on US money2009-11-18 12:58
According to RSO President's Plenipotentiary for Post-conflict Settlement Boris Chochiev the money the US sets aside on homes for refugees from Leningorsky district of South Ossetia have been spent on construction of a military base by the Georgian authorities, Rosbalt reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Most part of the US provided funds were used for construction of three thousand homes in Tserovani that will be used as a future military base, - he said. - When we brought it up in Geneva no one, including the Georgian delegation, contradicted that statement".
Earlier an unnamed source close to the Russian special services informed that the United States had offered a large lot of armaments, military equipment and ammunition to Georgia at the total amount of over USD 100 mln.
According to him in reply to official Tbilisi's request for military aid Barrington Alliance Inc submitted a proposal to ship air-defense and anti-tank missile complexes, automatic small guns and ammunition.