- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Vice PM: Georgia coped with all NATO annual plan tasks2009-11-18 13:00
The NATO International Secretariat will provide an independent statement on Georgia's fulfillment of the annual action plan which will be discussed at the meeting between Georgy Baramidze, Georgia's State Minister for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration, and members of the secretariat in Brussels.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Georgian minister looks forward to a positive statement, Trend reports.
A talk with NATO's Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen is also on the minister's agenda.
"In spite of all the expectations connected with the war Georgia lived through and the economic crisis followed by political confrontation at home the country managed to fulfill all annual plan tasks", - Baramidze stated remarking it is the merit of all related structures.
"We showed that regardless of certain difficulties Georgia keeps coming closer to the NATO and its structures step by step", - the State Minister emphasized.