- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Two Treasury Bill Auctions held by the National Bank of Georgia2009-11-18 16:02
Today the National Bank of Georgia held two Treasury Bill Auctions. The Finance Ministry brought 175-day state securities with GEL 10 mln face value to Auction № 20.gt-en-newsitem-inside
4 commercial banks took part in the auction accounting for the total demand of GEL 25.5 mln. Minimum yield was fixed at 4.750%, maximum yield was 4.950%. Weighted average yield was 4.907%.
350-day treasury bills with the face value of GEL 10 mln were introduced to Auction № 21. Three commercial banks bid. The total demand amounted to GEL 23. Minimum, maximum and the weighted average yield was fixed at 8.450%.